BF America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BF America

A free forum for playbattlefield.com players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sylars green Goblin tut **56k WARNING**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluesniper
Admin
Admin
bluesniper

Number of posts : 56
Tank Name : x1beast1x and bluesniper(got conned outa me :( )
Main Map : Rox
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Sylars green Goblin tut **56k WARNING** Empty
PostSubject: Sylars green Goblin tut **56k WARNING**   Sylars green Goblin tut **56k WARNING** Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:32 pm

this tut was made by my freind sylar who is going to join this forum soon and btw this is from an old bf forum he used2 post on.

Quote :
Im going to make a few assumptions if your reading this tutorial. First im going to assume you use gimp, because thats what this tut is for. Next im going to assume if you don't use gimp you know how to translate it to ps, although it shouldn't be too hard because the steps are pretty easy to follow. Next im going to assume you have some knowledge on the filters and tools in gimp. I explain my steps pretty well but it would be nice for you to know what your doing so that you can play around with it to get a better look for yourself. Next im going to assume you will know when I make a new layer, ie: when I say to a displace filter and brush the entire canvas with the default sparks brush. Im not saying brush the actual sig. Now that we got through that. On step 6, when I tell you to do a displace filter. Set that on overlay afterwards. Have fun.
Sylars green Goblin tut **56k WARNING** Greenbgoblintutaz8
Sylars green Goblin tut **56k WARNING** Greenbgoblintut2pj1
Back to top Go down
http://bfamerica.co.nr

Sylars green Goblin tut **56k WARNING**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BF America :: General :: The gallery-
Jump to: